I am Seraph

You Scored as Seraph You are Seraph, you can take me to her. But 1st you must appologize. Oracle 69% Seraph 69% Morpheus 63% Agent Smith 44% Neo 44% Trinity 38% The Merovingian 38% Niobe 31% What The Matrix character are you?

elixer

20 February, 2009

i am hermit

You are The Hermit Prudence, Caution, Deliberation. The Hermit points to all things hidden, such as knowledge and inspiration,hidden enemies. The illumination is from within, and retirement from participation in current events. The Hermit is a card of introspection, analysis and, well, virginity. You do not desire to socialize; the card indicates, instead, a desire […]

elixer

12 December, 2008

eyeballing game

เห็นเค้าเล่น eyeballing game กัน เลยลองดูว่าคนสายตาเอียงอย่างเราเล่นแล้วจะได้คะแนนเท่าไหร่ เริ่มจากใส่คอนแทคเลนส์ที่ไม่ได้ปรับแก้สายตาเอียงเล่น ได้ดีสุดแค่ 4.10 พอเปลี่ยนมาใส่แว่นที่ปรับแก้สายตาเอียงแล้ว ดีกว่าเดิมหน่อยได้ 3.89 สรุปแล้วความสามารถในการกะระยะผมมันแย่เอง ไม่เกี่ยวกับสายตาที่มันเอียงเลย

elixer

13 November, 2008

history defines gender

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 11% Likelihood of you being MALE is 89% Site Male-Female Ratio google.com 0.98 live.com 0.9 youtube.com 1 amazon.com 0.9 facebook.com 0.83 imdb.com 1.06 hp.com 1.11 cartoonnetwork.com 0.77 scribd.com 1.25 imageshack.us 0.87 rapidshare.com 2.51 mozilla.com 1.13 hotmail.com 0.83 iht.com 1.56 multiply.com 1 feedburner.com 1.11 megaupload.com 1.5 engadget.com 1.7 gmail.com 0.9 […]

elixer

2 August, 2008

My Cyborg Name

อันนี้ชื่อจริง Get Your Cyborg Name ส่วนอันนี้ชื่อเล่น Get Your Cyborg Name ได้ตัวเดียวกันเลยแฮะ

elixer

15 July, 2008
1 2
Skip to toolbar